This Giveaway is for a Westhof 8-inch Classic Hollow Edge Wunder Knife valued at $135.00. This is a knife that will last a lifetime. Professional quality knife that you will use for many kitchen tasks.
Please know that in order to win, you must be subscribed to Homespun Magazine. Please enter your email address in the box to the right that says Sign Up For Daily Updates. —————————————->>>>>>>>>
• Precision forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
• PEtec edge, enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long
• Features a hollow edge for stick resistance and less drag while slicing
• 58 Rockwell hardness
• Traditional triple-riveted handle made of durable Polyoxymethylene; synthetic material that resists fading & discoloration
• Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty
Every Wusthof knife is crafted in Solingen, Germany; a family-owned and managed company with a rich heritage since 1814. Each Wusthof knife collection is made of high quality materials & craftsmanship. Precision forged featuring a full tang, high-carbon stainless steel with bolster to add balance and weight. The new Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) enhances the blades sharpness by 20%, and will last twice as long. Each knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel of the knife. Wusthof knives feature a 14° cutting edge on each side. This new angle and more tapered cutting edge reduces the drag when slicing through foods, allowing for seamless effortless cutting. Each knife blade is completely buffed & polished by hand. The Wunder Knife can be used for just about anything in the kitchen! This knife is multi-functional and can be used for chopping, dicing, cutting, slicing and carving. The hollow edges allow for an effortless cut through foods without worrying about it sticking to the blade.